Unit4 Connect 2017 Customer Conference
Registration is open for the long-awaited Unit4 Connect Conference – featuring Agilyx as a Gold Sponsor!
June 5th – 9th, 2017
The La Quinta Resort & Club in Palm Springs, California
What is Unit4 Connect?
Our software provider, Unit4, is hosting their largest training and networking event that brings together Business World customers from around the globe.
Experience the “Future at Work” at this 5 day event including intensive hands-on training, educational workshops, keynote speakers, social events and more.
Whether you are new to Business World or a software expert, you will leave Palm Springs feeling inspired, knowledgeable and motivated to take your organization to the next level.
As Unit4’s leading partner in the APAC region, Agilyx has delivered transformational solutions to some of the largest Unit4 customers globally. Our relationships with our customers represent the power of technology and people working together – we’d love to have you join us this year!
5 reasons you should attend Unit4 Connect 2017:
- Five days of best practices, training, networking and new innovations, delivered by product experts
- Over 100 sessions, including case studies and hands-on workshops
- Opportunity to meet face-to-face with Unit4 product experts to ask questions and get help with product issues
- Your chance to swap stories and network with other like-minded Business World companies
- Gain CPE credits for your career development by attending
Event details & prices
Intensive Training – June 5-7, 2017
- Monday Intensive Training – $599.00
- Tuesday Intensive Training – $599.00
- Wednesday Intensive Training – $525.00
- Two Days: Tuesday and Wednesday – $1,124.00
(Includes lunches and breaks)
User Conference – June 7-9, 2017
- Super Early Bird: March 8 – April 4, 2017: $899.00
- Early Bird: April 5 – April 25, 2017: $1,099.00
- Regular Price: April 26 – May 12, 2017: $1,199.00
(Includes breakfasts, lunches, breaks, keynote presentations and social events)