Agilyx Information Security Policy
Agilyx operates at the intersection of commerce and technology and is identified a trusted custodian of information and data. Agilyx recognises the role of information security in ensuring that our staff and customers have secure access to the information they require in order to carry out their work.
As a trusted provider of services Agilyx is committed to ensuring an appropriate level of security is applied to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information, including its customers’ valuable information.
To achieve this, Agilyx has implemented and is maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS) across all business activities, in accordance with the International Standard ISO 27001:2013.
The Agilyx ISMS is implemented, continuously monitored and reviewed, to ensure it satisfies the company and customers’ requirements to achieve the following Information Security Objectives:
- Maintain a sustainable, enduring and consistent methodology for the identification and management of Information Security risks, that is compliant with ISO 27001:2013 and Agilyx business requirements and policies;
- Protect Agilyx and customer’s data, by implementing the approved security controls across all processes and systems;
- Comply with the applicable legislation, contractual obligations and customer mandates with regards to Information Security;
- Promote a culture of innovation in managing Information Security within Agilyx Group; and
- Provide Agilyx with a competitive advantage in the management of secure information, assets and services to ensure that we are the first choice for our customers in the markets we serve.
Our Management Team will provide leadership to reinforce these commitments to ensure we meet our objectives.