AHPRA selects Agilyx as key partner for transformational change
• AHPRA signs contract with Agilyx to provide Unit4 Business World ERP system
• Agilyx to provide a full suite of related finance and HCM software
Agilyx, the leading Change-Ready global technology services company and Unit4 software specialists, recently announced their significant partnership with one of Australia’s highest profile regulators—the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA).
The deal represents a significant contract in the ERP industry – as a regulator AHPRA registers over 650,000 health practitioners across 14 professions to practice in Australia. AHPRA chose the full Business World suite (Finance, Procurement, Budgeting, HR & Payroll, and Projects software) to replace their manual and labour-intensive systems and processes that have slowed down their financial and reporting operations for a number of years.
The project has already reached important milestones with the first Go-Live event scheduled for November 2016.
AHPRA selected Agilyx to implement Unit4 Business World, via a comprehensive tender process. Agilyx was selected ahead of other significant ERP vendors to supply and implement Unit4’s cloud-based ERP solution and provide transformation services to the organisation. With Business World, AHPRA will benefit from:
- Replacement of all legacy, labour intensive manual finance processes to a single automated operating platform
- An agile system that empowers AHPRA to easily adapt the system without the need for time or costly consultants
- Workflow, business alerts, and exception monitoring tools ready to go across the whole module mix
- Powerful, comprehensive, easy to use reporting and analytics tools without relying on third-party software
- Significantly improved integrated reporting enabling a single overall vision of operations
- Any-time, anywhere access to the software, empowering their geographically distributed users to access the solutions anywhere they do business
John Catarinich, Agilyx CEO speaks of the relationship between AHPRA and Agilyx:
“We are delighted to be working with AHPRA on such a significant transformation project which will empower the organisation for the future. The AHPRA and Agilyx team have been working hard together, supporting the project journey. The solution represents a significant change for AHPRA and the implementation truly leverages the full capabilities of Business World software.”
AHPRA sponsor for the project Sarndrah Horsfall, Executive Director of AHPRA Business Services, remarked on the project:
“AHPRA is in a process of modernising its back office systems and were looking for a flexible end to end system that would complement and support our goals. We chose Agilyx because we are confident that together with our own internal team we could deliver Unit4 Business World in a way that drives forward our need of efficiency and effectiveness and achieves maximum value from our investment.”
AHPRA is a national agency responsible for the implementation of the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme across Australia (NRAS) alongside the 14 professional National Boards. AHPRA and the National Boards protect the health and safety of the public by ensuring that only health practitioners who are suitably trained and qualified to practise in a competent and ethical manner are registered.